Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Exploring food

 The first meal we actually had in Singapore was the breakfast at the hotel, but it’s not really interesting so let’s say the first meal that I had was at Suntec city. We had banana and egg prata and noodle soup. Other things I have tried are steamed dumplings,  which are delicious,  pork steamed bun, fresh lime juice, fish and fried spring rolls, Vietnamese chicken, roasted duck, Japanese Bento box, And most importantly but a lot of it rice! I’m doing really well and trying a lot of new things.

 In the photo I had  Fried dumplings and udon noodle soup.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Jack my mouth is watering! Well done on trying so many new foods.

    ReplyDelete

Public Transport

When we were in Singapore, to get most places we used the MRT or buses. The MRT stands for Mass Rapid Transport. You can also call it the U...